Sunday, July 16, 2017

Peter Gabriel's In Your Eyes

Travellin feels like flying while watching the sun rises , casting her golden rays on the swaying ricefields and I, with headphones on full blast, am soaring with eyes closed.
Listening to Peter Gabriel's IN YOUR EYES over and over again on youtube and the beauty of Tarlac morning made me utter these words.... " My dear God, what a beautiful day you have made today. thank you ...thank you so much! " teary eyed and feeling oh so blessed, when all of a sudden ... dead spot! in your eyes, gone! and was drastically replaced by manong's soundtrip inside the van... (highest note , ending part) HERE I AM..THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE...ASKING FOR ANOTHER DE...HEHEHAY..................my eyes turned to desert.......... surreal .

No comments:

Post a Comment