Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Thank you, Universe!



The universe has a way of saying ...Ska, don't worry too much. Been worrying sick for months regarding the fate of my songs living inside a usb. Last night we did the music video of the carrier single of my EP, the 7 deadly sins, PANAGHOY.  Thank you so much Samuel Cruz Valdecantos of INDIE PINOY PRODUCTION, Jerome. Thanks to all the actors -- Jessica FernandoRyan Lindley Tan Lacano,Marben RomeroMaru GaneerGenesis Tabuzo thank you for the helping hand. Nolit Abanilla and Abet Umil, thanks for helping in the pre-production stage.  Too bad you guys didn't make it, but thanks anyways Alvin Cornista at Wam Molina...It would have been a blast if you guys where there, but I know you have a gig....


The Big Guy up there loves me..He puts people around me to make me feel that i am loved... aaaawM!  To my bff Muning Mona Nieva, LABYU , my guardian angel. Let's do the Dance of Life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment